One of the defining characteristics of Kuranda is its operating experience and focus. Consequently, we will consider acquiring companies whether or not the President or CEO is willing to stay for an extended period of time. Kuranda can supply the hands-on management, recruitment and training necessary to achieve success after the acquisition. This makes Kuranda an ideal acquirer of companies with succession problems common to smaller companies.
Naturally, we also like companies with excellent, stable management, and will fund management buyouts or recapitalizations.
Building great businesses takes a lot of work. Kuranda can locate and apply the resources needed to:
- Develop better business strategy;
- Build a better sales effort;
- Improve customer satisfaction;
- Improve supply chain logistics;
- Find, finance and integrate add-on acquisitions;
- Unlock the full potential of the company.
In a tough operating environment like this, execution makes the difference between great companies and merely good ones. Kuranda is about execution.